The Amstel Suite is a striking and versatile space spanning almost a quarter of the entire 19th floor.
The bedroom area, with an extra large bed, is positioned at the dual aspect corner of the suite, so you get all benefits of the abundance of natural light that flows throughout the space. And the oversized bathroom has both a walk-in shower and a freestanding bath, which overlooks the Amstel River.
There is a dining and meeting area seating 10 and a large lounge area with both a corner sofa and armchair seating. The addition of a concealed kitchen, with service access, and a guest bathroom offer the perfect opportunity to host and entertain. And with sliding doors between the sleeping and living spaces, you can tailor the suite to be as open or as private as you like.
It’s an expansive, beautifully designed space creating a different kind of energy.
Included with the Amstel Suite
- A la carte breakfast served in the suite each morning
- Private sessions with your own personal trainer
- An electric bike for the duration of your stay
- Free airport transfer or hotel parking
- €15 to spend at the Persijn To-Go on us
- Curated drinks trolley featuring local and classic spirits, fine wine and craft beers
- Locally roasted coffee, fresh tea and refreshing soft drinks
- Unlimited still or sparkling water
- Choice of Zenology toiletries
- Miniature greenhouse with fresh flora bringing the outside in
- iPad to control lighting, heating and the intelligent façade
- Philips flat screen television with AirPlay
- Super fast Wi-Fi